I make movie trailers. She makes ceramic art. We got married.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Monster by Mail

I know I haven't posted in a while, but this seems like a good way to show this off. I bumped into a site a couple weeks ago where you send an artist the name of a fictitious monster movie title along with 20 bucks PayPal and he interprets the title and makes a 4x6 piece of artwork for you. And for an extra 10 bucks he'll make a time lapse video of the process, complete w/ a soundtrack. Original artwork for 20 bones? What a deal! I even get to feel good about it because he says "all the proceed go to cover the medical expenses of his new baby that's coming this fall.

My movie title: Bichon Frise Bloodbath: Flufy, White and Hungry for Brains! Sophie, our little pup, feels very flattered.

ALERT: There's some unsavory language in the music playing. Just so you know.




It came out pretty bad ass. Thanks, Len!

Check out www.monsterbymail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

Hey there!

Sorry about the bad language in that video. I usually try to make sure there isn't anything bad in the songs before I use them, or else I put a warning. But I didn't listen to it all the way through. I guess at the very least, you can turn the sound down and play your own song over it. :)

Glad you liked the drawing though. That one was fun.

Len

9:44 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home